DIY Anytime Buy Now!

The Freshly Painted Dining Room Walls (And My New Favorite Neutral Wall Color)

Do It Know

Last week, I considered several different options for the dining room walls, including different patterns (harlequin, stripes, two neutral colors, white-on-white with different sheens)… So I put it up for a vote. The vote was overwhelmingly for a solid neutral color. Initially, I wasn’t thrilled with the vote. The two neutrals I’ve used throughout our...

The post The Freshly Painted Dining Room Walls (And My New Favorite Neutral Wall Color) appeared first on Addicted 2 Decorating®.

Post a Comment

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.